4 CE Hours (3 Hours Law & 1 Hours Elective)
PLE: 3 Finance, 1 Elective
Tax law is generally complex and confusing for everyone, including real estate agents. The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TJCA) is no exception. The objective of this course is not to make real estate licensees into TCJA experts…but rather to provide a sufficient amount of information so that you can identify when an expert attorney or tax counsel are essential to protect your clients. Finally, you will gain valuable information on tax credits, exemptions, and deductions included in the TCJA.
This course is delivered in our new OnDemand video lecture format. Filled with videos that show real‐life examples and scenarios that agents are likely to encounter in their career, this OnDemand course engages, enlightens, and entertains.
- Please click here prior to registering for this course to ensure you understand the completion process
- Enrollment: Once you register for this course, you may start immediately.
- Access: All of the online courses allow access for one (1) year from the date of purchase. Your completion date of the course determines the year the credit will be issued.You may review any portion of the course you have completed within your 1 year timeframe – even after you have received your certificate of completion. The course will be available to you throughout your 1 year time-frame.
- Compliance: To be in compliance with KREC, you will be required to complete an affidavit, take an online final exam and complete the survey at the end of each course. You are not allowed to complete more than 9 hours of post-licensing education coursework per day.
- Final Exam: A final exam score of 75% or greater is required to pass and two (2) retakes are allowed for each of the above courses.
- Reported: Once you fully complete each course listed above (course work, final exam, affidavit and course evaluation), you will be reported to the Kentucky Real Estate Commission within the required 10 business days for that completed course.
- Certificate: You will receive a completion certificate from each of the courses above. Some certificates are provided upon completion within the system, the others will be emailed within 10 business days to the email address you registered with.
Already Registered? Login Here
Tech Support (Dearborn): Contact for technical issues including problems accessing your course, navigating through the course or if you get locked out.Tech support will be available via email during regular business hours.
M-Th: 8am-10pm (ET), Fr: 8am-9pm (ET)