CREDIT: 6 CE Hours (3 Hours Law & 3 Hours Elective)
PLE: 6 Electives
Recent legislation has directed you with the responsibility of inspecting properties for "red flags" – especially an extreme issue such as asbestos or mold. Brokers and agents who understand and comply with their state's disclosure laws stand a better chance of avoiding legal liability or a sale falling through.
Limit your personal risk by being better informed of what to look for and how to correctly respond to the finding.
- What Are They and What Causes Them?
- Observing Red Flags Outside of the House
- Observing Red Flags Inside of the House
- Red Flags Associated with Environmental Hazards and Hazardous Materials
- Certificate will be emailed within 10 days of completing the course
- Note: Once you register, you can begin immediately. All course work must be completed in a 12-month period to earn CE credit. Your completion date of the course determines the year the credit will be issued.
- Please click here prior to registering for this course to ensure you understand the completion process
Already Registered? Login Here
Tech Support (Dearborn): Contact for technical issues including problems accessing your course, navigating through the course or if you get locked out.
M-Th: 8am-10pm (ET), Fr: 8am-9pm (ET)
Tech support will be available via email during regular business hours.