3 CE Elective Hours
PLE: 3 Disclosure
NAR Ethics Requirement
Instructor: Jason Vaughn
This course provides a comprehensive overview of the ethical responsibilities governing the practice of real estate while comparing and contrasting how this fits inside the license law framework. Also reviewed are examples of potential ethical and license law violations and how they should be handled by a real estate licensee. If a complaint is filed due to a potential violation, the material explains what the process entails and what the expectations are for the licensee. Throughout the course, students will be given tips on fiduciary duties, disclosure, confidentiality and other responsibilities that fall in the lap of a real estate practitioner.
- Enrollment: Once you register for this course, you may start immediately.
- Access: All of the online courses allow access for one (1) year from the date of purchase. Your completion date of the course determines the year the credit will be issued.You may review any portion of the course you have completed within your 1 year timeframe – even after you have received your certificate of completion. The course will be available to you throughout your 1 year time-frame.
- Compliance: To be in compliance with KREC, you will be required to complete an affidavit, take an online final exam and complete the survey at the end of each course. You are not allowed to complete more than 9 hours of post-licensing education coursework per day.
- Final Exam: A final exam score of 75% or greater is required to pass and two (2) retakes are allowed for each of the above courses.
- Reported: Once you fully complete each course listed above (course work, final exam, affidavit and course evaluation), you will be reported to the Kentucky Real Estate Commission within the required 10 business days for that completed course.
- Certificate: You will receive a completion certificate from each of the courses above. Some certificates are provided upon completion within the system, the others will be emailed within 10 business days to the email address you registered with.
Already Registered? Login here
Tech support (Digital Chalk): Contact for technical issues including problems accessing your course, navigating through the course or if you get locked out.
M-F 8:30am - 5:30pm EST
877-321-2451 opt 2